Release Date: February 2020
Page Count: 224
Size: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Case Lot Quantity: 56
Your Life…Well Spent
The Eternal Rewards of Investing Yourself and Your Money in Your Family
Money Matters for Eternity
When you think about money, you probably think about what it can do for you here, now, in this life. But did you know your attitude about money has an eternal impact?
Author Russ Crosson—executive vice president of Ronald Blue Trust and a highly respected investment advisor—offers a look at how to manage your money with eternity in view. You’ll learn the difference between prosperity—the accumulation of goods on this earth, and posterity—the heritage left to the generations who follow you.
Discover a new way of thinking about money and about how to get a higher return on life itself—as you learn
- how to best balance your career and family
- how to train up your children with a solid spiritual foundation
- the value of adding posterity time to your busy schedules
- about the four major financial decisions that affect eternity
- the pros and cons of buying versus renting a home
You can make an eternal impact today when you learn to manage your money—and your life—well.