Release Date: July 2003
Print Length: 224
What Husbands and Wives Aren’t Telling Each Other
eBook available at your favorite eRetailer.
Realizing that what husbands and wives weren’t telling each other was creating conflict in marriages, Steve and Annie Chapman sent out almost 500 surveys to pinpoint areas of communication problems. They use this information, their own experiences from 28 years of marriage, and biblical principles to help couples crack the communication barrier to—
- find spiritual wholeness in marriage
- create a partnership in love, cooperation, and mutual submission
- understand the importance of flexibility
- recapture the laughter sometimes lost amid daily living
- develop a mature love that will last a lifetime
In this fresh approach to husband–wife relationships, readers will discover insights into themselves and their spouses and explore how to make their communications more satisfying.