Release Date: October 2019
Page Count: 224
Size: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Case Lot Quantity: 56
Sensitive and Strong
A Guide for Highly Sensitive Persons and Those Who Love Them
Discover Power Where You Feel Weak
If you are prone to getting tangled in your emotions and suspect that you simply feel too much, you might be a highly sensitive person. And here’s a message you need to hear: Your weakness is your strength.
In Sensitive and Strong you’ll learn to navigate your more-sensitive-than-most nature. On this personalized journey, you will move from confusion to confidence as you uncover the truth that God made you on purpose—just the way you are.
This step-by-step guide uses interactive assessments and questionnaires to encourage self-reflection to help you…
- discover that you’re different, not defective
- understand your genetic disposition to certain stimuli and overwhelming situations
- identify your unique constellation of sensitivities
- reframe your sensitivities, not as weaknesses, but as God-given strengths
- exchange your fear of being “too much” with the confidence you’re designed “just right”
- respond to stressful situations with confidence, calm
- enjoy the fullness of everyday life without the dread of being misunderstood
Release any shame you’ve felt about your God-given personality and learn to embrace all God created you to be—both sensitive and strong.