Release Date: August 2014
Page Count: 192
Size: 5 1/4 x 8
Case Lot Quantity: 68
Praying Through the Names of God
When Life Gets Too Hard to Stand, Kneel
You are called to be a prayer warrior. But which name should you call upon?
God has more than one name—each represents a different aspect of His character. When you know which name to call, you will pray more effectively, and more specifically to your need.
In this book, Dr. Tony Evans provides tools to transform your prayer life as you get to know God in new ways. You will…
- experience God as Jehovah Jireh, “the Lord will provide.”
- allow God to be El Simchatch Gili, “God my exceeding joy.”
- make God Your Jehovah Ori, “the Lord my light.”
- know peace through Jehovah Shalon, “the Lord our peace.”
- take God as your power source as Jehovah Uzzi, “the Lord my strength.”
- make wiser decisions by sitting at the feet of Peleh Yo’etz, “Wonderful Counselor.”
Revitalize your prayer life by connecting your needs with the characteristics of God’s names!