Release Date: May 2008
Page Count: 448
Size: 6 x 9
Case Lot Quantity: 20
The Popular Encyclopedia of Apologetics
Surveying the Evidence for the Truth of Christianity
The perfect combination of scholarship and accessible presentation for Christians who desire to know how to better understand and defend their faith.
Bestselling authors Ed Hindson and Ergun Caner have brought together a who’s who of apologetic experts—including Lee Strobel, Norm Geisler, Josh McDowell, and John Ankerberg—to produce a resource that’s both easy to understand and comprehensive in scope.
Every entry provides a biblical perspective and mentions the key essentials that believers need to know about a wide variety of apologetic concerns, including…
- issues concerning God, Christ, and the Bible
- scientific and historical controversies
- ethical matters (genetic engineering, homosexuality, ecology, feminism)
- a Christian response to world religions and cults
- a Christian response to the major worldviews and philosophies of our day
Included with each entry are practical applications for approaching or defending the issue at hand, along with recommendations for additional reading on the subject.