Release Date: December 2018
Page Count: 208
Size: 5.5000 x 8.5000
Case Lot Quantity: 72
The One-Minute Money Mentor for Women
21 Strategies for Financial Empowerment
Financial Freedom: It’s not about wealth—it’s about peace of mind
Money—and all the worries that come with it—can easily consume your days. In certified accountant Deborah Smith Pegues’s new book, she provides practical steps to real financial freedom.
If you want to make well-informed financial decisions to improve the quality of your life, The One-Minute Money Mentor for Women will help you learn:
- how to use your inherent female qualities for financial empowerment
- how you can overcome emotional and relational roadblocks to money management
- how to ask for what you want in the workplace
- strategies for getting out of debt and bringing your credit cards under control
- the risks and rewards of investing, and much more
The One-Minute Money Mentor for Women will empower you to take charge of your money and conquer the bad habits, fears, and uncertainties that thwart your stability and success.