Release Date: October 2017
Page Count: 112
Size: 6 x 8
Binding: Hardcover Layflat
Case Lot Quantity: 68
Mix-and-Match Mama® Simmers
Slow-Cooker Creations Your Family Will Love
Just Prep, Simmer and Serve—It’s That Easy!
Let the Mix and Match Mama introduce you to her new best friend…the slow cooker. Popular food blogger Shay Shull is here to show you how this versatile tool can be used to cook a wide variety of amazing meals. Break out of your recipe rut when you make
- Delicious Dips—classic queso, cheesy spinach dip
- Brown and Go Favorites—beef enchilada tacos, brisket ranch sandwiches
- Perfect Pulled Pork—BBQ pork rice bowls, pulled pork tacos
- Slow-Cooker Staples—apple cider pork tenderloin, chicken and mushroom over rice
- Delectable Desserts—gooey banana pudding cake, chocolate blackberry peach cobbler
These great recipes and many more will help you turn your slow cooker into a time-saving, meal making, must-keep-on-the-kitchen-counter kind of appliance. Get outstanding results with these simple recipes that are “slow” good, your family will always look forward to seeing what you’ve got simmering next!