Release Date: April 2012
Page Count: 240
Size: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Case Lot Quantity: 56
A Leader After God’s Own Heart
15 Ways to Lead with Strength
From the author of the bestseller A Man After God’s Own Heart (more than 100,000 copies sold)—a survey of God’s priorities for leaders as exhibited in the life of Nehemiah.
The Bible is filled with amazing people, and Nehemiah stands out prominently among them. What made him so effective, so influential? It starts with knowing what God desires in a leader. From Nehemiah’s example, readers will learn 15 ways to lead with purpose. Among them are…
- giving direction to your leadership by cultivating a vision for the future
- solidifying your leadership by recognizing the value of conviction
- refining your leadership by acquiring problem-solving skills
- validating your leadership by pursuing personal integrity
- extending your leadership by understanding the power of motivation
Because it is God who enables us, these great qualities are accessible to every believer. Readers will experience real fulfillment as they take steps toward becoming God’s kind of leader.
0 REVIEWS Leave a Comment »
“A Leader After God’s Own Heart is a must read for every leader. For those who sense the Lord is raising them up to expand His territory, this inspirational book will provide the essential building blocks to insure a constant flow of God’s blessings. This book will go a long way to insuring there are no blind spots that may obscure the vision the Lord has given them.”
—Hale Akamine, PhD, clinical psychologist, executive director, FAMILY MINISTRIES CENTER, Inc.