Release Date: February 2011
Print Length: 224
The Fast-Food Kitchen
More Than 100 Fast and Healthy Recipes
eBook available at your favorite eRetailer.
Sheri Torelli, coauthor with Emilie Barnes of the popular More Hours in My Day (over 240,000 copies sold), presents a wonderful mealtime solution for families on the go, on a budget, and ready to switch from drive-through answers to fast, healthy, home-cooked meals.
Sheri provides realistic, fine-tuned ways to bring sanity and the family back to the table:
- double-duty cooking—how to maximize a minimal amount of time in the kitchen
- menus by design—foolproof ways to plan meals and a month’s worth of menus
- creating little helpers—skill-appropriate tasks for kids of all ages
- tips for an efficient kitchen—tweaks and tools to organize a fast-food kitchen
- fast food with friends—hosting simple meals at home without feeling intimidated
This unique and practical resource provides the recipe for better eating and better living: meal plans, organization helps, and lots of encouragement.
0 REVIEWS Leave a Comment »
“I especially like the format of the recipes with each helpful section—they really set this book apart and make it so cooking friendly. I like the Goals Pages—this tool is a great way to make some needed changes in my kitchen. There are ideas I am going to use right away!”