Release Date: January 2017
Page Count: 144
Size: 4 1/2 x 6 3/4
Binding: Hardcover w/ribbon
Case Lot Quantity: 48
Bundle of Joy
In-the-Moment Memories with Your Baby
Baby is here…congrats! Now it’s time to record all the sweet, tender moments of your little one’s early life, but who has time when you’re busy being a parent?
Bundle of Joy provides a fun, stress-free way to celebrate and connect with your child. Inside, you’ll find thoughtful quotes, helpful advice, Scripture verses, plus simple prompts to help capture your baby’s unique personality and collect your thoughts on parenting, such as:
- Share an embarrassing parenting moment.
- Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17 (NIV)
- Describe your baby’s personality in one word.
- “Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever fresh and radiant possibility.” —Kate Douglas Wiggin
- Write about a moment when you were just completely overwhelmed with love for your child.
Go through this book page-by-page or skip around. Use it a little or a lot.
You’re already a great parent. Why? Because God gave this child to you and He knows you are going to be awesome!
Let the adventure begin!