Release Date: May 2018
Page Count: 48
Size: 9.0000 x 10.5000
Binding: HC-Trade Cloth
Case Lot Quantity: 30
Bible Infographics for Kids
Giants, Ninja Skills, a Talking Donkey, and What’s the Deal with the Tabernacle?
Let Your Kids See How Fun the Bible Can Be
The Bible is far from boring, but sometimes it can feel that way to kids. Spark their excitement for God’s Word with this craze-mazing collection of infographic spreads designed to make the Bible come alive for kids and adults alike. These colorful creations visually depict the key concepts, important people, and most unusual facts from the Bible in a new and exciting way.
For instance, did you know?
- You’d need 7,453,506 soccer balls to fill up Noah’s Ark.
- Paul travelled over 10,000 miles on his missionary journeys—the distance from New York City to Rio Grande at the tip of South America.
- There is a talking donkey in the Bible.
- Roughly 3-4 million left Egypt during the Exodus. Imagine the entire city of Los Angeles leaving town and wandering in the desert for 40 years!
- The phrase “a leopard can’t change its spots” comes from Jeremiah 13:23
In addition to the incredible infographics found throughout, you and your kids will love playing a Bible timeline board game that folds out from the middle of the book. This game will help your family see God’s awesome plan from Genesis to Revelation!
Instill in your kids a lifelong love of God and the Bible. And who knows? You might learn a thing or two yourself along the way.