Release Date: September 2018
Page Count: 272
Size: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Case Lot Quantity: 48
Angels on Call
Inspiring True Stories from the ER
Who Is on Call for You?
Whether they walk, or are wheeled, or are carried in, every person in the ER has a unique story to tell. And every one of them needs an angel.
Bestselling author Robert Lesslie (over 400,000 books sold) invites you to experience the heart-pounding drama he's witnessed firsthand during his 30-plus years as an ER doctor. Go on call with Dr. Lesslie and encounter
- an unusual injury that puts two burly bikers flat on their backs
- a resilient cancer patient with an indomitable spirit
- a doctor's mixed emotions over a young woman's tragic overdose
- a medical instructor's unforgettable lesson on the importance of observation
- a pair of overzealous caregivers who give an elderly man the scare of a lifetime
In these touching true stories (and many more), you'll discover that angels come in many forms, sent by a caring God who is always on call when you need Him most.