Release Date: April 2016
Page Count: 160
Size: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Case Lot Quantity: 80
9 Keys to Successful Leadership
How to Impact and Influence Others
“I am a compulsive reader of success, inspirational, and motivational books.
They don’t get any better than this one!”
Pat Williams, senior vice president, Orlando Magic
Your character—who you are—determines the leadership influence you have with others. In 9 Keys to Successful Leadership, James Merritt, a respected voice on leadership, identifies nine essential traits that make leaders less stressed, easier to follow, and more influential. Among the leadership qualities Merritt identifies are
- making sure someone sees, hears, or feels love from you each day
- letting God’s joy shine through your life
- being kind to someone daily by word or deed
- taking every opportunity to be faithful and dependable
- treating others as more important than yourself
9 Keys to Successful Leadership points the way for you to become the kind of leader who makes a life-changing difference for others, perhaps even an eternal difference.