Release Date: February 2015
Page Count: 192
Size: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Case Lot Quantity: 64
52 Things to Pray for Your Kids
You thought you were doing okay, and then you became a parent. All of a sudden you see how imperfect you are. So how are you supposed to raise your children up into godly young men or women?
Popular speaker, author, and father Jay Payleitner knows the power of sustained prayer over his children. In his new book, he gives practical insight into
- finding hope and encouragement in prayer
- modeling a fervent prayer life for your children
- going to God for help in everyday problems
- praying for your children’s safety, health, and character
- seeking godly wisdom as you make decisions
Great for moms, dads, and small groups, this resource will help you pray powerfully for children of any age.