Release Date: January 2011
Print Length: 192
10 Lessons from a Former Fat Girl
Living with Less of You and More of Life
eBook available at your favorite eRetailer.
Amy Parham, a former fat girl who became a fit girl after losing more than 100 pounds, learned what it takes to stay fit inside and out. In 10 Lessons from a Former Fat Girl, she offers nuggets of insight for changing not only the fat-girl body but also the fat-girl mentality. Focusing on the mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of our relationship with food and exercise, Amy shows how readers can make this a healthy partnership that brings permanent change. Amy speaks from experience as she
- identifies with the reader struggling with a food addiction
- describes emotional pitfalls that serve as triggers for overeating
- explores the mental and emotional benefits of regular exercise
- illustrates how and why fitness must be a lifelong pursuit
- demonstrates how to transform our minds as well as our bodies
The result is a practical, proven plan that will help any reader reprogram the fat-girl mentality into fit-girl reality.
0 REVIEWS Leave a Comment »
“Amy once again presents nothing short of her true self in each page, and by doing so, she's able to capture the unspoken thoughts of thousands of women facing the same struggle. She has an uncanny way of making weight loss approachable and realistic. She won't soon be the only former fat girl!”
—Brandi Koskie for DietsInReview.com